They call me Gigi....................

Woo Woo Woo...







Saturday, November 22, 2008

My Partner...


Well it's Saturday, one week and a day since I was laid off, and the phone has stopped ringing my emails are back to normal, my cell phone is silent. Everyone has gone on with their lives as it should be. I will speak to everyone again from time to time, probably not as much since everyone has their own problems and I would be selfish in saying "What about me" so Life goes on as they say. I know my family and friends will always be there for me, I'm sure about that, but the one con stance I have in my life is my "Best Friend Bailey". As I move around he follows me all over, his face always look sad when I leave, he always is happy when I come home, he is just always there. I am on my bed right now like I have been every night this past week, doodling on the computer and I can look down right beside me, snuggled right up against me is Bailey, so content. I look down every once in a while and I just smile, he is such a comfort to me knowing he will always be happy with "Just Me" and Cassandra does come in a close 2nd for Bailey but that's only when she is sick (he knows) or I'm not home. Bailey just wants to be with me ALONE, anyone walks in my room he barks his brains out, yes even Cassandra. Forget Ayen this poor dog has taken, kicks, punches, teasing day after day by Ayden, and still he has never ever bitten him or snapped at him. I wish he would give him a snap just to teach him a lesson but since he was born Bailey has been Great with him, he knows and I feel so bad because he just looks at me with a look like "Help me". I am so grateful to have this wonderful dog and I wouldn't know what I would do with out him, especially now.

2 comments:

Joyce's Journey said...

Oh Karen! I cannot imagine how you are feeling, though I try. I wish I could make everything better for you. So many people come and go in our lives, but we truly walk our trek alone, coming in alone and leaving alone. People are there to boost you up or bring you down, but it is our journey. Don't lose your goodness, kindness, compassion - it is who you are and your integrity shapes you. My mother told me something a long time ago, this above all, to thine own self be true. You have been dealt a horrible blow, but you will make it through this. I know you will. You will be happier. You first must be patient, hard as it is. Thank God for Bailey - truly "man's" best friend!!

AnneH said...

Karen, how I wish I was in Florida with you now, but at least you have Bailey there to keep you company. Keep the faith and remember someone with your heart, kindness and intelligence will have nothing but greatness in your future.

My Dad and Memories

My Dad and Memories
Dad

My Dad's WWII Memorial

My Dad's WWII Memorial
In Memory of my Dad

Ayden

Ayden
My Little Man

Ayden & Mommie

Ayden & Mommie
Great looking Couple!

My Favorite Words

"Love is Patient and Kind. it doesn't envy or boast and it's never proud, it's not rude or selfish , it doesn't get angry easily or keep track of wrongs. Love doesn't delight in bad things but it rejoices in the truth. Love Always protects,trusts,hopes, and perseveres.

"Love never Fails"

Corinthians 13.4.8

Mommie and Ayden

Mommie and Ayden
Ayden only has eyes for mommie