They call me Gigi....................

Woo Woo Woo...







Friday, November 7, 2008

What a way to start off my weekend!

First of all I want to start off by saying that my daughter never looked at my posting today, because if she did she didn't try and defend her self, which tells me she never read it. I want
everyone who did read it, I am not letting go of this subject

Well the reason for this blog tonight is how my work day ended..There is a woman in my department and her name is Martha. Martha is a strange person. She seems to have a very
cold side to her, and it takes up more than just a side of her, alot more! For some reason Martha
does not like me. Martha and I have never had a cross word said to each other, but yet she is very cold to me in so many ways, Everyone says I am to sensitive and I take things to seriously so it has to be too much for me to talk about it. Yesterday I received a call from our IS person saying that had to switch the conference room computers. We have Orientation on Monday and we do use them. I then e-mailed Martha and Jennifer so they knew what was going on with the computers. Today at I received a call from IS asking if someone had downloaded are programs on to the new computer? I freaked and started calling people to do it for us. My office is directly across from Martha's office and we can hear each others conversations all the time so I know she heard me taking and also Jennifer and I talked about it and she was standing outside of Jennifer office. I finally found someone to do it for us because they had to do it also. When this person went to the new computer she said the programs were already on there? I said by who? she said she didn't know but they have access to do so. Then it dawned on me, Martha. I asked Jennifer to ask Martha because she was headed her way to the front office where Martha was. Well she nodded her head and yes, she had done it, she loaded the programs. Martha heard my conversations, she saw the email and she refused to tell me. I felt like a idiot. Most people would say to their co-workers "I did it" don't worry"but no, she just let me go on and on about it never saying one word. I am sensitive as everyone knows so I went it Linda's office an cried. Linda closed the door and I told her the whole story, but of course there was nothing she could do her hands are tied. Linda can't get involved I guess because she is a manager. If I tell Denise she will just say I am to sensitive, so I just have to "SUCK IT UP". For me I can't understand why people can't get along? We fight , we laugh, we cry but at the end of it all we co-workers and some are friends. Each person who gives respect should accept respect. Martha is nasty to everyone that is "Not Management. She has put a few lower ended employees to tears the way she talks to them. It is very sad that she is so unhappy that she has to act this way, I am sensitive but after so many times she has treated me nasty I get tired of it. When I am at the front desk telling a story about Ayden or the Benefit fair and Martha walks by, mind you everyone is standing there talking, but Martha gets her fax and walks away. Once I leave Martha goes outside to the front and proceeds to talk and talk. I will say good morning and if she sees somewhere around she says good morning but if she sees know one is there she just walks into her office not saying a word. So, it is well know in my office that Martha doesn't like me because everyone can see it, right down to her family visiting, her mom and Sister who also never say hello to me. I am so tired of certain people in my department acting like "it's no big deal, well not for them. At first I thought it was all my immagination but after so much time, it's not. I really thought I mattered to a couple of people in my Department but I guess I don't, not one person, not one...will help me with the situation. I guess that is why co-worker friendships are not the same anymore..I hate when people play games, it hurts....I use to love my job, especially coming in early to start out my day fresh and prepared to...That is all gone now....I guess it's true what that say "Times are changing" but not always for the better...and it seems also that people are "Just not Nice" anymore...

2 comments:

Joyce's Journey said...

Oh my God Karen!!!! You need to say something to her. You need to confront her and tell her exactly how you feel about her eavesdropping, taking the liberty to handle it and then not say anything?!!!!! Just what was the purpose behind that Martha? What an ass! I really hope you say something other wise she will think she can do whatever she wants to you and you will let her. I'll say something to her if you don't!!!!!

myaliasgigi said...

Thanksn for your words and I want to talk to her but she is the kind of person who will make it worse, believe me.Martha is not the kind of person who just backoff, is evil
in her own way..

My Dad and Memories

My Dad and Memories
Dad

My Dad's WWII Memorial

My Dad's WWII Memorial
In Memory of my Dad

Ayden

Ayden
My Little Man

Ayden & Mommie

Ayden & Mommie
Great looking Couple!

My Favorite Words

"Love is Patient and Kind. it doesn't envy or boast and it's never proud, it's not rude or selfish , it doesn't get angry easily or keep track of wrongs. Love doesn't delight in bad things but it rejoices in the truth. Love Always protects,trusts,hopes, and perseveres.

"Love never Fails"

Corinthians 13.4.8

Mommie and Ayden

Mommie and Ayden
Ayden only has eyes for mommie