They call me Gigi....................

Woo Woo Woo...







Friday, November 14, 2008

My Darkest Day has arrived....................

Well it happened today, I was let go or as the company said "RIF" which means Reduction in Force. It took me by Surprise in a way but I also had a feeling. They say woman have instincts
and it's true, always Liston to them. The past 2 days I just noticed things, faces, atmosphere, etc.
I don't know what I'm going to do now, I feel like my world has come to a end. I know the feeling will be better day by day, but I can't help feeling betrayed. So many of my co-workers knew and they didn't tell me. My boss Denise is the worst, she took the day off like a chicken. It was told to me by my VP, Trudy Bromley whom I have only been working for about 2 years. Denise and I have worked together for almost 14 years. That Hurts!

I don't know what is next in my life, because JFK was it for me. I Honestly never thought this
would happen to me. I am so hurt and I feel liked I have been kicked in the face, HARD!

My blogs will continue now and then but until I "Get it Together" I won't be to vi sable. All I can say now is, LIFE SUCKS......

5 comments:

AnneH said...

Karen, I wish I had something magical to say that would make everything better but I don't. I can't believe Denise didn't even have the courage to come to work today or the common courtesy. She really is a coward and it shows you what type of person she really is. As always, you know I am here for you anytime day or night. I don't always have the right thing to say, but I think I am a great listener, even if all you want to do is cry or scream or whatever. You are a very strong person and will make it through this. With all of your experience and talent, you will have no problem finding a new job. I'm here for you!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i've already have like 15 job applications lined up for you. don't worry mom, you'll find something way better i promise

Joyce's Journey said...

I'd like to think that Denise wasn't there today because she was so devastated that she was not able to do anything to save you, but I don't know. This is a horrible day and I really wish there was something I could do to take your pain away. Know that I am here for you and will do whatever I can to help you in whatever way I can, whether it be jobseeking, wiping away tears or blasting those that hurt us.

myaliasgigi said...

Thanks to all of you for the nice words. It's been a devasting day for me and I think I have cried all the tears out of my body. Today is a day to be angry and hurt but I hope as the days go on my mood will change to faith..thanks again and when I have myself some what together I will call you but right now I want to be left alone.

AnneH said...

Karen, I understand that you want your space and want to be left alone right now, and obviously I will repsect your wishes, but please don't think you have to go this alone. I am here for you and want to help you in any way I can and if leaving you alone right now is it, then I will. I won't call you, I will wait until you are ready and call me.

My Dad and Memories

My Dad and Memories
Dad

My Dad's WWII Memorial

My Dad's WWII Memorial
In Memory of my Dad

Ayden

Ayden
My Little Man

Ayden & Mommie

Ayden & Mommie
Great looking Couple!

My Favorite Words

"Love is Patient and Kind. it doesn't envy or boast and it's never proud, it's not rude or selfish , it doesn't get angry easily or keep track of wrongs. Love doesn't delight in bad things but it rejoices in the truth. Love Always protects,trusts,hopes, and perseveres.

"Love never Fails"

Corinthians 13.4.8

Mommie and Ayden

Mommie and Ayden
Ayden only has eyes for mommie