They call me Gigi....................

Woo Woo Woo...







Sunday, November 2, 2008

My Weekend

My weekend was crazy as always but good. Friday was Trick or Treating, Javi took Ayden all over his complex and did not get home until 10:30pm, Ayden was exhusted. Saturday was long because Alvaro came here around 9:30am and started the tile in my Shower which took all day until around 7:00 p.m. He still has to lay the grout but that can be done during the week, it does look nice. Sunday started off nice because I finally was able to talk to Anne, we hav been playing phone tag for awhile and when I'm watching Ayden its just not possible. So it was nice to have are none interuped 2 hour talk. The rest of the day was pretty calm, doing laudry, making a nice pork roast with patatoes and watching my Giants wining (So far so good, its the 4th quarter) So as always a nice weekend that was not long enough.

2 comments:

Joyce's Journey said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend Karen! I'm glad! Well, just about the start of another week. Wonder what this one will hold. It was kinda cozy with the sun going doing earlier than usual. I like this because I feel the night ends sooner and I can get things done earlier so I can relax earlier. It will also be nice to have it lighter when we leave in the morning. Glad you had a great weekend! The pork roast sounds yummy!!!

AnneH said...

It was very nice having our long talk and catching up. It had been soooo long since we had last spoken.

My Dad and Memories

My Dad and Memories
Dad

My Dad's WWII Memorial

My Dad's WWII Memorial
In Memory of my Dad

Ayden

Ayden
My Little Man

Ayden & Mommie

Ayden & Mommie
Great looking Couple!

My Favorite Words

"Love is Patient and Kind. it doesn't envy or boast and it's never proud, it's not rude or selfish , it doesn't get angry easily or keep track of wrongs. Love doesn't delight in bad things but it rejoices in the truth. Love Always protects,trusts,hopes, and perseveres.

"Love never Fails"

Corinthians 13.4.8

Mommie and Ayden

Mommie and Ayden
Ayden only has eyes for mommie