They call me Gigi....................

Woo Woo Woo...







Thursday, November 6, 2008

Somthing is wrong with this Picture............!


Well we are on week one of the new schedule for Cassandra (and I). Believe me tomorrow I will be Thinking to myself "Thank God It's Friday" Let's see what you all think. Cassandra gets up around 4:45 am to 5:00 am. and honestly I hear her leave so I get up myself. A little less than 2 hours later I am out the door after fighting with Ayden to dress him and his temper tantrtums just run into one day after the other. so, Cassandra works 5:30 am until 1: oopm and since she does not have the two classes she thought she had (she only has one, long story) she goes home to sleep. Then I come through the door around 5:30 to 6: 00 pm after picking up Ayden, going to Publix, and fighting with Ayden because he wants everything in the store. So , when I get home Cassandra is on the sofa sleeping. Then she proceeds to jump in the shower and run out the door for her night classes. So then I start my night by cleaning up after Cassandra, picking up her bowls, plates, empty soda cans, etc. I then put Ayden in his Pajamas, play trains with him, read the Polar Express to him and then we brush his teeth and start the main fight of the night, "Its is Bedtime Ayden" and here we go. On a normal night Ayden gets up at least 3 times and on a bad night he could get up maybe 10 or more...... So can you tell me what is wrong with this very large picture..........I sure could but that would be a whole other Blog posting....So like my Photo I am Frustrated with the situation because I am differently being taken advantage of now.. Am I wrong? or Right?..

5 comments:

rachel said...

your definitely right. i givve you alot of credit! when we first got bella, she woke me up at least 5 times crying and whining and it was so frustrated. i dont know how you make it through the days, i'd be so tired. just keep it up. your doing great (: you are great!

AnneH said...

Wow Karen, you have definately gone way beyond just being a grandma. I can't believe Cassandra is sleeping when you get home and then you have to clean up after her adn struggle with her son?! Holy smokes, you are very strong and honestly I don't know if I could do what you are. I give you a lot of credit. I'm here if you just need to vent - scream or just do whatever.

myaliasgigi said...

Thank you to both Anne and Rachel.
I was hoping my daughter would read this and realize what I am going through but she is too busy on her blog with this whole "Political" Garbage...Thanks
for seeing what I am going through!

Joyce's Journey said...

Karen - The price of gas has come down. Cassandra needs to pick Ayden up after school and take him home with her. She is the mother. You are the grandmother. No one can take advantage of you unless you let them. I care for Cassandra, so if she reads this, I certainly do not want her to be angry with me, but a mother's job is not easy. A grandmother's job is supposed to be.

Marvelous said...

This would never happen under my roof and certainly not in your Fathers house.
That girl needs to be sat down and explained the responsibilities of raising a child.
Grandparents should only offer support, guidence, a little spoilage, and sometimes help.
certainly not raising the child 24/7.
What would her new found savior "Obama" say about this?
She needs to worry about her own family starting with her son, not some politician who could care less about any of us.

This is going to KILL YOU if you do not stop it NOW.

Don't make me come down there!

My Dad and Memories

My Dad and Memories
Dad

My Dad's WWII Memorial

My Dad's WWII Memorial
In Memory of my Dad

Ayden

Ayden
My Little Man

Ayden & Mommie

Ayden & Mommie
Great looking Couple!

My Favorite Words

"Love is Patient and Kind. it doesn't envy or boast and it's never proud, it's not rude or selfish , it doesn't get angry easily or keep track of wrongs. Love doesn't delight in bad things but it rejoices in the truth. Love Always protects,trusts,hopes, and perseveres.

"Love never Fails"

Corinthians 13.4.8

Mommie and Ayden

Mommie and Ayden
Ayden only has eyes for mommie